You entrust your data to me and I treat this with the utmost respect. I only use this to: -
Communicate with you regarding your interest or any bookings you may have
To inform my Yoga instruction so I may accommodate any conditions or injuries
To send to you an infrequent newsletter (if you agree to the newsletter beforehand)
Process bookings and accept payments
I do not share this information with anyone other than the webmaster (who manages my website on my behalf) and Google (who host my website, email and secure drive). When you book you data is entrusted to bookwhen (for managing bookings) and Stripe (who process card payments).
My contact details
Name: Kayleigh Kavanagh
Phone Number: 07392 830640
The type of personal information I collect
I currently collect and process the following information:
· Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
How I get the personal information and why I have it
The personal information we process is provided to me directly by you for one of the following reasons:
· I collect this information so I may communicate with you about your Yoga booking, any medical conditions that would inform my instruction for you and if you should agree, an infrequent newsletter.
I also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
· This website is hosted by Google who collect additional information when you search and visit sites such as your IP address, full information can be found at https://policies.google.com/?hl=en-UK
· The booking platform is provided by Bookwhen who collect additional information when you visit their site such as your IP address, name and address, questions answers, full information can be found at https://bookwhen.com/privacy
· Any payments are processed by Stripe who collect additional information when you visit their site such as your IP address, name and address, credit/debit card details, full information can be found at https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
· The online video software is provided by Zoom who collect additional information when you stream via their service such as your IP address, name and address, activity, full information can be found at https://explore.zoom.us/en/terms/
· I only use generic information such as to see how many visitors have visited the pages each month (Google Analytics, Bookwhen Statistics), Advertising with Google and Bookwhen and for no other purposes.
I do not share your information with any other persons or organizations other than Google/Bookwhen/Stripe/Zoom for the purposes of providing you a class as described above.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases I rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting me via the contact details at the top of this policy.
How I store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on a Google Drive account and is processed on my personal laptop or phone.
I keep your contact details for a maximum of 757 days, this is reviewed annually and if you have not attended or communicated in the past year then I delete your details. For example if you contacted me on the 15th July 2020 then your data would be deleted on our annual information review day of the 1st January 2022, it may take a further 30 days for this information to be wiped from my hosted Google Account.
Alternatively if you request, we will process your request sooner, ideally within 3 days but no longer than 30 days, reply to you to confirm deletion and then delete your information immediately, again this may take a further 30 days to be wiped from my hosted Google Account, Bookwhen and Stripe.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask me for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask me to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask me to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask me to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask me to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that I transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us vis the contact details at the top of this policy if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about my use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to me using the details at the top of this policy.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how I have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk